The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Sunday, February 19, 2012

'Getting Started'

In the Reader we are advised to read the chapter 'Getting Started' from 'How to Research' by Blaxter, Hughes and Tight (2001).

I thought this would be a good place to start, before continuing with the Handbook tasks.  Within the chapter there is a lot of useful information, some will be more useful when we are further on in the process of the Inquiry.  However there are some key points included which can definitely help with 'getting the ball rolling' so to speak. 

I've included a link to a document I created on the chapter; it is just some general observations and tips that may be helpful to you when 'getting started'.

'Getting Started' (Blaxter, Hughes and Tight, 2001)

3 comments: