The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Task 4b: SIG

Now I have started with my research questions, I can begin to search for my SIG :)

I will be searching through, also looking at previous blogs to find those who have similar interests to me and potential similarities in our lines of Inquiry. 

If you feel that we could be within the same SIG,  please blog and let me know.
(I feel like I am doing an online dating ad, haha)

Looking forward to hearing everyone's initial ideas :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo. I was fascinated by your add. Me, Sarah P and Liam are SIG's for Education. Want to join us? (this is tbc at the next campus session)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily,

    Great, I will be sure to check out all your questions and see what similarities we have.
    Hopefully we can inspire each other and help to develop each other's inquiries.

    Take care Lily :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, my inquiry has changed direction slightly and am now looking to redesign a module for school pupils that intends to improve arts appreciation by getting pupils involved and inspired rather than "studying" through analytical essays etc. Having looked at your questions I believe we will be in the SIG. I was particularly interested by your question about what age children get involved with the arts. This will definitely be something I will be looking at to decide what age group to design my module for and for what age group it will be most beneficial for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jo your thoughts around dance education sound Verry similar to mine and would be good to be sigs

    ReplyDelete