The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Any SIG members out there?........

My inquiry focuses on the best preparation for young people wanting to enter full time professional training. 

I currently work as a Musical Theatre Tutor at Blackpool Sixth Form College and therefore my inquiry links to my own practice and how I can best prepare my BTEC students who want to pursue full time professional training.

If anyone thinks that this might link in any way, shape or form to their own inquiry then please do get in touch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment