The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trial Survey...

I have decided to conduct a trial of my Graduate survey with a couple of friends (who meet the criteria of course) in order to gain some feedback before sending it out on mass.  I have used the basis of my survey conducted in Module 2, however I have made some tweaks to make it more relevant to my inquiry question.

In doing this, I hope to ensure that my survey gets me the best possible data in relation to my inquiry.
Once trialled and feedback applied, I will post on the blog and I hope that as many of you will complete it as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment