The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Sunday, November 23, 2014

Update on Module 3....

Well, the surveys have been returned, interviews conducted and literature gathered. I have spent the majority of today analysing the data from my survey and have created a POA for the rest of the week, so that I can get a draft of the analysis to my advisor by the end of the week.

I must admit I am finding it a challenge to manage the workload with a full time teaching post, however it is a challenge I am ready to take on board and just a few more weeks hard work to go!!

I hope all your inquiry's are coming on well and I look forward to hearing more about them over the coming weeks :)

Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment