The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Applying the feedback.....

Hello everyone,

So I have now received my feedback from my from my first draft and am now sifting my way through it in the hope of improving my work.

The aspect I am struggling with the most is the inclusion of Literature to theorise my inquiry. The literature I have included so far is from relevant practitioners which offer opinion based and informative literature, rather than theoretical literature.

I wonder if anyone else has struggled with this and if so has any advice to offer?

Paula described it as giving the reader a wider view on the inquiry - I guess in essence to assume that the reader knows nothing about the Performance Arts and therefore giving them the full picture, even if this means diverting from the inquiry.

If anyone has any further advice on this, it would be greatly appreciated :)

I hope your re-drafts are going well.

Jo

1 comment: