The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Thursday, March 1, 2012

'Teaching Dance to Young Children' - Facebook Group

Hi everyone...

Lizzie Wright has set up a facebook group called 'Teaching Dance to Young Children' in order to create an SIG on facebook.

The title is obviously self explanatory so if you feel that your line of inquiry links with this then please join the group. Just search for the title in the search box.

A few people who have contacted me regarding SIG or have been suggested to me...

Mary Bance
Jess Hay
Liam Conman
Lily Corrigan
Sarah Pearson
Charlie Bidston
Lisa Whyte

I will try to add the above on facebook, but anyone please feel free to join if you think it is relevant to your inquiry.

We thought facebook would be a good media to use as it is so common to everyone, no doubt you check facebook at least once a day :)

Looking forward to blogging/facebooking with you all.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jo,
    I'm definitely up for joining the SIG as I'm a dance teacher at the moment and my enquiry in inevitably to do with teaching dance. I couldn't find the group on facebook and was wondering if it was possible to add me. I'm up as Ele Harris on facebook. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eloise,

      I will add you and here is the link to the group..

      http://www.facebook.com/groups/253041654781486

      Lizzie is the admin person so she will need to accept your request to join.

      Take care :)

      Delete
  2. Hi everyone..

    Here is the link to the facebook group 'Teaching Dance to Young Children'

    http://www.facebook.com/groups/253041654781486

    Lizzie is admin, so she will accept your request to join,

    Look forward to blogging/facebooking with you :)

    ReplyDelete