The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Thursday, March 29, 2012

'Too much for a blog' - Task 5C

Task 5C

I had taken so much information from the Reader and the additional readings that I decided to do this as a separate document on Google Docs.

It is rather a long one, but I would really appreciate any comments, advice, suggestions etc. as always :)

Are there any points that I have missed that you think will be really useful in terms of our research project?

See link below....

Task 5C

Looking forward to reading your comments and suggestions :)

1 comment:

  1. Jo liked your running commentary - and picking up on transdisciplinary inquiry and ethics from the reader - well spotted!

    ReplyDelete