The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pilot Interview

Pilot Interview


My inquiry focuses on how to best prepare someone for full time training in Musical Theatre. I decided to interview Angela Avalos-Perez, owner of Revive Dance School in Warrington, Cheshire.

Although Angela trained primarily in Dance, I thought it would be interesting to hear her views from the perspective of an ex-student and also of a teacher who prepares students for full time training.

I will be anlaysing the interview along with my other data collection methods, but for now please take a look at my interview and any comments are greatly appreciated.

I hope you find it interesting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment