The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SIG Wiki?????

I am aware that in task 6c and 6d we are meant to post things to our 'SIG Wiki'.

Can anyone help me out with what the SIG Wiki is??

What is it? How do I go about setting it up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo, can you please inform me when you did find or get the information about the SIG Wiki? I don't also understand where and what it is. I only find this information http://libguides.mdx.ac.uk/content.php?pid=121076&sid=1592029

    ReplyDelete