The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Friday, April 13, 2012

Task 6d - Delicious

Delicious
Professional Resources


Please see below the link to my Delicious site.....

http://delicious.com/jo_bradley

I have shared on there some of my most used resources, so please feel free to take a look and please share with me your delicious sites so I can take a look at your resources.

I will try to keep adding to my resources throughout the duration of the course.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry guys forgot to mention, if you just search BAPP then all my resources should come up as they have this tag :)

    ReplyDelete