The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm not a computer or Robot....honest!!!

I have been meaning to write this for a while now, but does anyone else really struggle reading the characters you have to enter when you comment on a blog post??

I'm not a computer honest, I just can't read them!!!

Anyhoo, hope the inquiry planning is going well, just wanted to see if anyone else agreed?? :)

3 comments:

  1. Haaa ha! I know what you mean Jo - yeah I don't have bad eye sight or anything and I find it hard. Normally I have to type in about 3 different lots before I get it right and it lets me post the comment!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning for the plan - a good place to be now in the semester... yes I have had the sensation of which you speak with my work - it is a sign that you are putting the effort in though - try not to get too fatigued, but it is a sign of someone who is thinking things though and evidence of effort - if that is the right word. I look for it in myself as well as others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Jo! It drives me mad!! I was unable to post anything to anyone for weeks recently because I couldn't access those annoying Captchas! Turns out my account on Blogger wasn't working but i had to go through so many of those words before I realsied it was actually my account that had broken! They seem to be getting harder and harder to read x

    ReplyDelete