The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

End of an Era....well of Reader 2!

So, I think I am finally drawing Part 2 of Module 1 to a close.  I really feel I have learnt a lot about Reflection and also about myself.  The Journal has been great for me and I believe will really help me to get the most out of future experiences.  Most importantly it is my new method of 'relaxation and meditation', I'm not sure how  kept sane before it :)

Now to tackle Reader 3.......I'll be blogging my thoughts in due course!!

Take care and Happy Journal Writing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment