The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Task 3b: Theories Relating to Networks

I must admit it took me a long while to get to grips with some of the theories in Reader 3, but after much persistent with it and careful reading I think I've got my head around most of them and how they can be of benefit to me in my own Professional Networking.

Please find the link below to my piece on 'Theories relating to Networks'....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hXYqvHJBLKK2IEb4Mxi3rPYS2AMMS8kP7Xo2SbUVdrA/edit

Please read if you get the time and tell me what you think. I'd be really interested to hear your opinions and whether you agree/disagree with my opinions on the theories.

Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment