The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Saturday, October 8, 2011

HELP!!!!

Can anybody help me?

I'm really having trouble commenting on people's blogs and comments that people have made on my blog.  I thought I had solved the issue last week but it appears that was just a fluke!!

I'll explain.....I sign into my google account and on my dashboard it says I am signed in.  When I am then re-directed to whoever's blog page to comment it says 'sign-in' in the top left hand corner of the screen. So I click to sign in which re-directs me back to the dashboard where it appears I am signed in.  It's one huge vicious circle.

Can anybody help?? xxxx

P.S Thank you so much to everyone who has commented on my blogs. I am not being rude and not responding, I just can't!

1 comment:

  1. hi Jo, I'm not really sure why it's doing this as I had a look and in my top left corner it says sign out. Maybe try linking to the blog via google reader? If I sign in on google reader and click on the links to people's blogs there it brings me to them already signed in on blogspot. Does that make any sense?
    Hope you have some luck,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete