The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Monday, October 10, 2011

Task 1a - Professional Profile

After reading through my version 2 numerous times and making niggly changes here and there, I have decided to stick with this version as the final version.  I really like the way it reads and feel it is a true depiction of who I am and what I want to express. 

As others have mentioned, I would consider adapting it for each usage.  Each employer or casting director will be looking for very specific things within a performer or employee, therefore it is necessary to adapt for each purpose.  This certainly does not mean completely re-wording and changes my views to suit those of the employer, but I believe small adaptions would be necessary to be as desirable as possible to as many people as possible. 

Thanks for everyone's comments and advice.  All were constructive and extremely helpful, thank you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment