The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's ok to be confused......

Well, today I had a skype session with Paula, my Academic Advisor and I must say it put my mind at ease.  I have to admit I'm a bit of a stresser and have lists coming out of my ears but I think things are starting to become clearer.  Something which I found very interesting last night reading through the Module 1 Handbook....'You will benefit from being willing to work with ideas you do not fully understand. It will be more helpful to you to work and engage unfamiliar ideas until they make more sense, rather than relying on, or expecting explanations from others'.
Hence the title of the blog, it is ok to be confused!! This is meant to be a challenge and this is what we are all here for :)
A teacher I had whilst training used to say.....'It may not make any sense now, but once you graduate you'll thank me!' and true enough we are all extremely thankful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment