The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tackling Reader 2......

Hi everyone,

Looking forward to reading everyone's blogs on the campus sessions yesterday.  Really wish I could've made it, but I'm sure I'll pick up lots of useful tips and hints from all your blogs.

So, now I have to start tackling Reader 2/Part 2.  I had a brief read through it but I think I need to sit down and really analyse it properly so that I can make a good start on the tasks in hand.  Thank you Emily for all your posts on Reflection, these have really helped :) If anyone has any advice on how to best get started it would be greatly appreciated.

Well, here goes.......

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jo,

    I like your pic in the profile and I also like the background with the blue sky. If I may give you hint, I would suggest to use a smaller font size. This is a little bit hard to read.

    Bye,

    See you.

    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katharina. I have been meaning to change this for a while so you have prompted me to do it! thank you xx

    ReplyDelete