The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Professional CV - Original and Updated Version

Hey everyone,

Thank you so much to everyone that commented on my CV.  It seems that when I've put it into google docs it has altered the layout, I have tried to change the spacing but it won't let me.  I've now put them up as word documents on google docs but the spacing has still been altered.

If anyone can help me that would be great! If not, please imagine that the spacings are all in line and whether you prefer version 1 without headshot or version 2 with headshot.

I am still unsure, being slightly OCD the one without the headshot is more desirable to me as then all the spacings match (imaging that it hasn't been altered by Google Docs).

Would be great to know what you think, thanks again xxx

Version 1 link....
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2rPT27LPWqxZjQ1Y2FiMjUtMDkyMy00MWZlLTkwY2ItYmExZmNlMDNjMmM5&hl=en_GB


Version 2 link....
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2rPT27LPWqxNzE0ZTc3YmUtMjEwYi00YmQ1LWFjNWQtYzQxNWY0ZDE2MWY2&hl=en_GB

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jo
    have a look at the post I made on Emily's Blog: http://emilyjayoshea.blogspot.com. Re google docs to see if this helps. It is by no means a fix but it may do till we all find out from someone really technicsl how to sort it once and for all.
    I much prefer the CV with the head shot. Always more engaging to have pictures rather than just text and easier fro them to match you (your face) to the training and skills.

    Stay safe-Phil

    ReplyDelete