The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thank you :)

Just want to say thank you for everyone's great comments.  For some reason I'm not able to post comments on anyone's blogs?? If anyone can help with this that would be great.  An error message keeps coming up, even though I am signed in and using the Google Account option in the drop down box. 
Thank you so much for all the comments, I will take them all on board and use them when doing my 2nd draft! Looking forward to seeing some of you on Tuesday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment