The BAPP journey begins..........

Modules 1 and 2 completed in 2011/2012! After interrupting for 2 years I am now back to my BAPP studies and ready to conduct my professional inquiry.....

"What is the best way to prepare someone for full time professional training in Musical Theatre/Dance?"


Sunday, October 30, 2011

Journal: A Critical Reflection

Hi everyone,

After reading the article in Reader 2 by David Boud 'Using Journal Writing to enhance Reflective Practice' (2001) I was slightly overwhelmed (as always) by the amount of information, mostly really useful, contained within the article.

I felt I had so many thoughts whizzing around that the best thing to do was to put them into some sort of 'essay' format.  I tried to follow the 'thought prompts' given in the reader and I hope that this a logical and interesting piece to read.

Here's the link to the document....



If you get chance please have a look and let me know what you think about his article.

Take care, Jo xx
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gjaEvUyu27pGsnKBU74Er9acU29HKW0SAR9fbeERIts/edit

1 comment:

  1. Jo - A very in-depth consideration of the the Boud resource. Have you applied Boud's insights about reflection - or other adult education theory - to your own practice to 'see' how they help examine your own practice?

    ReplyDelete